1. Jubilee will rehearse tomorrow (Friday) morning from 7:30-8:05 in the band room.
2. Midterm Prayers will be offered exam week (Monday through Thursday) in the Chapel. Prayer will begin at 7:55 and will last about 3 minutes. Plan to stop by and center yourself for your exams.
3. Ski Club Members: A photo of the entire ski club will be taken at 3:00 p.m. in front of the school by your ski club busses on Friday, Jan. 22nd. Don’t miss the photo or the 3:10 bus departure.
4. CBA Boys: The end of the marking period reminds you to make sure your hair is in dress code- cut above the eyebrows, above the ears, and above your collar… and of course, never cut designs into your hair.
1. Camp Alverna in Fayetteville is looking for students 16 and older to volunteer with their day camp to be held on February 17 from 9-3. This is a great way for seniors to get some service hours or for any students 16 and older to have fun with little kids for a day!
2. MVP Group: Let Mrs. Finlay know if you plan to help with the retreat follow up presentations.
3. Attention ALL Girls: Girls Group is TODAY after school at 2:45PM in the LGI. Dr. Infanti and Mrs. Brasor are presenting on the important topic of mental health and mental illness. Hope to see you there!”
4. The following students are signed up to volunteer at the Samaritan Center on Monday Feb. 1 after school. Please let Mrs. Finlay know if you cannot attend. Meet in Campus Ministry Feb. 1 as soon as possible after the bell. Emily Humphrey, Colin Nash, Rachel Ziemba, Anna Ziemba, Sophia Sportelli, Alison Brown, Anna Sasser, Luke Frontale, David Gross, Bella Timmons. Wait list: Grace O’Connor.
5. Syracuse University: Summer College is allowing current 9th, 10th and 11th graders the opportunity to be a college student this summer for 2 or 6 weeks-with the potential to earn college credit.
Listing of the programs: http://summercollege.syr.edu/our-programs/
Link to application: http://summercollege.syr.edu/prospective-students/apply-now/