- Please check the lost & found table near the main office this week. At the end of this week, items remaining will be donated to charity.
- Tonight is Holiday Skate Night. Come and watch the CBA/JD vs. Cortland Homer hockey game at 7PM and skate with the team after the game until 11PM at Onondaga Nation Rink. Free refreshments. Skate rental is $3.00.
- Calling all artists, grades 7-12….. The 2015 Auction Program Cover Contest is on! This year’s cover contest is for a student who displays artistic talent in colorful drawing on a 8 ½ x 11 size piece of white paper. The 2015 Lasallian Dinner & Auction theme is “Sweet on CBA” Think candy, candy and more candy! Display the theme name somewhere on the page. All submissions must be turned in to Annemarie Mosley, Associate Director of Special Events in the Development Office by Monday, January 12th. The winning artwork will be printed on the cover of 500 auction programs for the evening of the auction on April 25, 1015. The winner will also receive a $100 visa gift card.
- All homerooms: Any homeroom that has not assigned someone to get your Salvation Army children’s and seniors’ gifts should contact Campus Ministry by TODAY. We don’t mind getting the stuff, but we would rather not do it at the last minute!
- Attention Junior High Lasallian Members: Service meeting will be Tuesday, Dec 16th. Please mark this on your calendars. If you are serving on Dec. 13th at Destiny, please make sure to return your permission slip to Mrs. Major by Tuesday, Dec. 9th and plan on attending a brief meeting with Mrs. Major that day after school. Thank you!
- Attention Junior High Students: Tonight we will be celebrating Christmas, watching the Grinch from 7-9:30 in the LGI. Wearing your PJ’s is optional but remember to bring your Christmas spirit. Cost is $5 at the door.
1. Winter Semi-Formal – The Winter Semi-Formal will be on Saturday from 8-11. Tickets will be $10 and on sale during lunch. A parental permission form (handed out in
homeroom) is needed before you can buy a ticket to the dance. Forms must be turned in no later than Thursday December 11.
- Fashion Show DVD’s are in. Please come to the Main Office if you ordered one!