Comments : 0
- Upper Room will be meeting TODAY from 2:45-3:30 in room 105 and to see Mr. Cusano if you plan to attend or not.
- Ski Passes are now ready for pick up in the main office. Please pick up before the Christmas break.
- Rubic’s Club will NOT Be meeting on Friday Dec 19 (this week)
- Calling all artists, grades 7-12….. The 2015 Auction Program Cover Contest is on! This year’s cover contest is for a student who displays artistic talent in colorful drawing on a 8 ½ x 11 size piece of white paper. The 2015 Lasallian Dinner & Auction theme is “Sweet on CBA” Think candy, candy and more candy! Display the theme name somewhere on the page. All submissions must be turned in to Annemarie Mosley, Associate Director of Special Events in the Development Office by Monday, January 12th. The winning artwork will be printed on the cover of 500 auction programs for the evening of the auction on April 25, 1015. The winner will also receive a $100 visa gift card.
- Aladdin Jr. DVD’s are ready for pick up in the Main Office. Please pick up your pre-ordered DVD as soon as you can.
- Any high school student interested in competing in this year’s Shakespeare Competition should see Mr. Benware in room 207 by this Friday, December 19th.
- ATTN Seniors: There are still Fashion Show DVD’s in the main office waiting to be picked up.