1. Reminder to All Students:
Never use glue, sparkles, scotch tape, or any kind of adhesive material other than blue painter’s tape or magnets on your lockers. A maintenance fee can be assessed up to $100 at the end of the school year to students whose lockers contain graffiti, difficult to remove substances, or have broken locks due to intentional jamming.
2. 7th, 8th, 9th, & 11th Graders:
Due to ongoing weather issues causing late arrivals, the remaining grade level meetings have been rescheduled to the following dates:
Mon., March 3rd- 11th grade in cafeteria
Tues., March 4th- 9th grade in cafeteria
Wed., March 5th- 7th grade in LGI
Thurs., March 6th- 8th grade in LGI
3. ATTENTION All Students:
Thursday, Feb. 13th is parent-teacher conferences from 4-7 p.m. There will be no after school activities on Thursday and the library and cafeteria will be closed as well. All students must arrange for transportation home immediately after school so maintenance can set up furniture, cleaning company clean up areas, and teachers can prepare for conferences.
4. Please Join Us at Pizzeria Uno in Fayetteville Monday through Thursday this week.
A portion of your check will go to post prom parties for Juniors and Seniors. Coupons are available in the front office and on the website!
5. There is a lost and found table near the main office this week. Please look to see if any of these items belong to you. Books, notebooks, etc. are still in the main office.
6. Anyone interested in joining the Bible Study Club should attend a meeting in Room 205 after school on Thursday. Please see Mr. Cusano with any questions.
7. The Valentine Bake/Candy Sale will be held TODAY during all of the lunches. Everything is $1.00. Proceeds benefit CBA’s production of Beauty and the Beast.
8. Students interested in trying out for JV or Varsity baseball should turn in their questionnaires to Mr. Conroy in room 304 by Friday.
9. Dance at CBA begins on Wednesday, February 26. If interested, please contact Mrs. Nicole Gait at 315-372-9940 before then.
1. Attention Junior High Lasallian Members: Our next gathering will be Tuesday, March 11th from 2:45-3:30 in room 401. Please put this date on your calendars! Enjoy your break and we will see you soon!
1. If you are interested in playing in the 11th-12th grade handball intramural tournament or the 9-12th grade basketball intramural tournament, you must pick up and complete the form outside of room 208. Forms are available starting today. We are accepting a limited number of teams– 8 for handball and 16 for basketball. Selection is based on a first come first serve basis. Your sheet must be turned in no later than Friday February 14th. No exceptions!! Brackets will be posted on Monday Feb. 24th.