1. ATTENTION All Students: TODAY is parent-teacher conferences from 4-7 p.m. There will be no after school activities and the library and cafeteria will be closed as well. All students must arrange for transportation home immediately after school so maintenance can set up furniture, cleaning company clean up areas, and teachers can prepare for conferences.
2. Today is the last day to support the prom parties at Pizzeria Uno in Fayetteville.
A portion of your check will go to post prom parties for Juniors and Seniors. Coupons are available in the front office and on the website! Mange
3. There is a lost and found table near the main office this week. Please look to see if any of these items belong to you. Books, notebooks, etc. are still in the main office.
4. Anyone interested in joining the Bible Study Club should attend a meeting in Room 205 after school TODAY. Please see Mr. Cusano with any questions.
5. The Valentine Bake/Candy Sale will be held TODAY during all of the lunches. Everything is $1.00. Proceeds benefit CBA’s production of Beauty and the Beast.
6. Students interested in trying out for JV or Varsity baseball should turn in their questionnaires to Mr. Conroy in room 304 by Friday.
7. Dance at CBA begins on Wednesday, February 26. If interested, please contact Mrs. Nicole Gait at 315-372-9940 before then.
1. Attention Junior High Lasallian Members: Our next gathering will be Tuesday, March 11th from 2:45-3:30 in room 401. Please put this date on your calendars! Enjoy your break and we will see you soon!
1. If you are interested in playing in the 11th-12th grade handball intramural tournament or the 9-12th grade basketball intramural tournament, you must pick up and complete the form outside of room 208. We are accepting a limited number of teams– 8 for handball and 16 for basketball. Selection is based on a first come first serve basis. Your sheet must be turned in no later than Friday February 14th. No exceptions!! Brackets will be posted on Monday Feb. 24th.