1. All Students:
Br. Joe will be addressing each individual grade level from 8:12-8:30 a.m. on the following dates:
Feb. 5th- 12th gr. in cafe; Feb. 6th- 10th gr. in cafe; Feb. 7th- 7th gr. in LGI; Feb. 10th- 11th gr. in cafe; Feb. 13th- 9th gr. in cafe; Feb. 14th- 8th gr. in LGI.
2. Reminding All Students:
Always strive to arrive at school by 8:00 a.m.! Every single day, students are expected to:
- visit your lockers to deposit your jackets, hoodies, and to get what you need for your morning classes before going to homeroom!
- head to homerooms when the 8:07 bell rings.
- be in dress code (shirts tucked in and buttoned, ties on, boots laced and covered) and silent when the 8:10 a.m. bell rings to listen to the prayer, pledge, and all P.A. and bulletin announcements.
- remain in homeroom until dismissal bell at 8:18. Only students with a pass or obligation associated with student government or peer ministry work in other areas of the building are allowed to leave homeroom. Students are not allowed to leave homeroom to visit lockers, restrooms, or to do anything else they should have done before 8:10a.m.
1. Attention Junior High Student Senators: there is a meeting at 2:45 in room 101 this Thursday 2/6.
1. Core Federal Credit Union is offering scholarships to students who are members of the Core Federal Credit Union. Information and applications can be found in the guidance office.
- SUNY Oswego Possibility Scholarship-For students who are considering a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) Major at SUNY Oswego.
- The Thomas G. Cantine, W2TQF Memorial Scholarship-For students who hold an active amateur radio license. Must be accepted into an accredited college or technical school.
- Susan M. Henley Memorial Scholarship-Must be enrolling in or currently enrolled in an accredited college pursuing a degree in the field of admininstrative/office technology or business administration.
If you are interested in any of the scholarships, more information can be found in the guidance office.
3. The CBA Service Fair is TODAY in the Callahan Gym from 11:00 until 2:30. ALL students are invited and strongly encouraged to attend. Stop by when you are free or during lunch!
4. On Wednesday there is service at St Vincent de Paul after school (Jess Prucha and Joe Rupprecht signed up). Anyone wishing to go should sign up in Campus Ministry.
5. Lasallian Youth: the following students signed up for a service project for the Salvation Army Senior Center after school on Wednesday in Campus Ministry (remember you need to attend Weds. in order to go to the Senior Center): Tom Benz, Lilli Harrington, Jess Valerino, Brennan Carmen, Eric Little, Jack Carpenter, Zach Popp, Clay Jarvis, Jake Dinger, Matt DePerro, Mickey Pirro, Brendan Gacek, Josh Popp, Olivia Malvasi, Maddie George, Hannah Morris