1. A Valentine Bake/Candy Sale will be held Wednesday, 2/12, during all of the lunches. Everything is $1.00. Proceeds benefit CBA’s production of Beauty and the Beast.
2. Yearbook pictures for the following activities will be taken today after school in the main gym:
- Modified & JV boys soccer
- Modified & JV football
Yearbook pictures for the following activities will be taken Thursday after school in the main gym:
- Modified boys & girls cross country
- Varsity boys cross country
- Boys swimming
3. All Students:
Br. Joe will be addressing each individual grade level from 8:12-8:30 a.m. on the following dates:
Feb. 5th- 12th gr. in cafe; Feb. 6th- 10th gr. in cafe; Feb. 7th- 7th gr. in LGI; Feb. 10th- 11th gr. in cafe; Feb. 13th- 9th gr. in cafe; Feb. 14th- 8th gr. in LGI.
4. Anyone in grades 7-12 interested in playing baseball should pick up a questionnaire from Mr. Conroy in room 304.
1. Attention Junior High Student Senators: there is a meeting at 2:45 in room 101 this Thursday 2/6.
1. Core Federal Credit Union is offering scholarships to students who are members of the Core Federal Credit Union. Information and applications can be found in the guidance office.
2. TODAY there is service at St Vincent de Paul after school (Jess Prucha and Joe Rupprecht signed up). Anyone wishing to go should sign up in Campus Ministry.
3. Lasallian Youth: the following students signed up for a service project for the Salvation Army Senior Center after school TODAY in Campus Ministry (remember you need to attend Weds. in order to go to the Senior Center): Tom Benz, Lilli Harrington, Jess Valerino, Brennan Carmen, Eric Little, Jack Carpenter, Zach Popp, Clay Jarvis, Jake Dinger, Matt DePerro, Mickey Pirro, Brendan Gacek, Josh Popp, Olivia Malvasi, Maddie George, Hannah Morris