1. The Charity for Children is hosting its annual fundraising run on Sunday, 5/17 at Green Lakes. We would love to have a CBA team! Sign up in Campus Ministry by Friday, 4/17 to join in on the run. Youmay sign up for the walking option or just show up as support. See you there!
2. Are you great at lip synching your favorite songs?? We need your talent! Auditions are next week for the CBA Founder’s Day LipDub! A Lipdub is a video that will show off our school and our LaSallian pride with students lip synching songs. Check your CBA e-mail address for an example. Sign up outside room 310 to audition and prepare a one minute lip sync with a song of your choice! Auditions will be held on Tuesday, April 21st at 2:50 in room 211. See Mrs. Moore or your religion teacher for more information.
3. Attention ALL Girls: There will be a STEM event on Saturday, April 25th from 9:00am to 3:30pm at SUNY ESF. This exciting conference will help you learn about careers in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. Any girl that is interested can come get more information and a registration form in the Guidance Office.
1. Attention 7th grade students. Anyone interested in tallying up Class gifts and theme choices for our mass are welcome to join Mrs. Major in room 401 from 2:45 – 3:15 on Monday afternoon. Thanks for your gift of time.
1. ATTENTION SENIORS: Reminder: applications for the Alumni Association Distinguished Senior award are due to the Development Office by 8:00am Friday, April 17th. The award is presented to the senior who best exemplifies Christian Leadership. The selected senior will receive a plaque, $1000 scholarship and assistance finding a junior-year summer internship. ALL seniors are encouraged to apply.
2. Juniors: Start thinking of your Senior Service requirement soon! You can sign up now for Camp Alverna over the summer. Camp Alverna is run by the Sisters of St. Francis and located in Fayetteville, NY. You spend the day playing with and helping young kids. The camps are in August and there is more information, including signup information, in Campus Ministry.
3. Attention JUNIORS: Prom is right around the corner! You may make reservations with Ms McGinty starting TODAY through Friday, April 17th in room 405. The cost is $80 per person, and you must have your payment along with your paperwork (consent forms and/or guest forms) in order to make a reservation. Please make your check payable to Christian Brothers Academy. Any questions, please see Ms McGinty.
4. Senior Girls: Have you picked up your graduation gown from Mrs. Mulcahey in the main office? Cost is $27 (cash or check).
5. Calling all Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors: URGENT! Last chance to sign up! If you are interested in volunteering some time at the Lasallian Dinner & Auction on Saturday evening, April 25th please sign up in the main office or you may contact Mrs. Mosley in the Development Office.
6. Hey Seniors, this is your last chance to keep it clean! We need you for the upcoming Senior Car Wash.
Tickets and volunteer forms will be distributed in Homeroom. The more $ we raise, the better your post-
prom party will be!