- Upper Room will be meeting TODAY from 2:45-3:30. See Mr. Cusano if you plan to attend or not.
- Grades 8-12: CNYAHEC is now accepting applications for a wide variety of summer camps in the medical work force field. The application deadline for the following camps will be May 22, 2015: MASH Camp (entering gr. 8 & 9), MedQuest (entering gr. 11 & 12), and HealthQuest (entering gr. 10-12). For additional information, please see Mr. Dopkowski in the guidance office
- Attention Boys: Remember the marking period ends Friday, May 1st to remind you that your hair needs to be in dress code by start of the new marking period on Monday, May 4th. Make sure your hair is cut above the eyebrows, above the ears, and above the collar by May 4th.
- The Rotary Club of Dewitt is seeking volunteers willing to help at our annual Pancake Day on Saturday, May 9th under the big tent at Shoppingtown Mall from 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. A couple of hours will be greatly appreciated for a variety of jobs to be done. To sign up, email MaryAnn Stark at email@example.com by April 30th the following: Name, Grade, School/Group, Parent Signature, Time (when and how long) you will be able to help, Your contact information (phone/email) We will gladly sign off on any community service paper work that might be required for your school or organization. Should you have further questions, please feel free to contact MaryAnne Stark at 399-2871.
- Students who signed up to participate in the the Founder’s Day skit of St. La Salle’s life, please report to LGI during your lunchtime – Grade 9 on Tuesday. Grade 10 on Wednesday. Grade 7 on Thursday and Grade 8 on Friday. Grade 11 participants, please report to Mrs. Lasda’s room on Wednesday during
- Multicultural Club will meet briefly on Monday at 2:45 in room 211
- Attention Junior High Lasallian: On Thursday, April 30th we will have a meeting from 2:45-3:15 to plan our participation in the LipDub video on Founder’s Day. Please meet in room 401!
- Attention 7th graders: Anyone interested in helping out with artwork for the Grandparents’ Mass is invited to a meeting with Mrs. Major on Wednesday, April 29th in room 401 from 2:45 – 3:15pm. If you would like to help out with art for the mass, but cannot make the meeting, please see Mrs. Major.
- Attention Junior High Students– next week begins our homeroom competitions leading up to our Homeroom Olympics. On Monday you will receive a bandana which you will wear on you or bookbag all week. Entire class has it, you earn points!
There will be a different competitions each day:
~Monday will see how many student in your class can solve a math logic problem.
~Tuesday how much change can you bring in for us to donate to our twin school in Africa
~Wednesday how many old blankets and towels can you bring in to donate to the SPCA
~Thursday how many words can you find in one word find
~On Friday during homeroom we will sign up for the events to participate in during our final junior high event which will be on Friday May 8 from 7-9:30. More news on that to come!
Get ready to see who will win the trophy in the first annual CBA Homeroom Olympics!!!
1. Cast of the Founder’s Day Lip Dub: First mandatory rehearsal is this afternoon (Tuesday) from 3-4pm in room 310. See you then!
2. Attention Seniors: Note this important correction to an errant date in the senior mailing you received several weeks ago… All seniors earning exemptions from senior exams will be announced during your first graduation rehearsal on Thursday, May 14th following the Founders Day Event.
3. All students who signed up or want to sign up to run or walk with Team CBA in the Charities For Children Run on May 17: there will be a short meeting after school Tuesday so you can fill out a registration form. If you can’t come at that time, please stop down to Campus Ministry before Wednesday afternoon to fill out the form. There is still room for new sign-ups!!!
4. Contact Community Services: Are you committed to helping your peers make good choices? Do you feel comfortable expressing your thoughts and opinions through some form of media? Teen Talk is looking for applicants for the 2015-16 school year. Interested candidates stop into the guidance office for information and an application.
5. To anyone signed up to take the SAT at CBA on May 2nd. Please check out the roster on the bulletin board outside the Guidance Office. If you thought you were signed up and your name is NOT on the roster, come see Mrs. Brown right away!
6. Attention anyone take the SAT at CBA this Saturday: Please report to the main entrance at 7:30AM. Bring your admission ticket, acceptable photo ID, #2 pencils and an approved calculator. Do not be late or you risk missing the test! Ask Mrs. Brown if you have any questions.
7. Hey Seniors, Did you forget something?! Car wash is THIS Saturday. We need YOU to volunteer. Shifts are only 1 ½ hours each. Please sell your 6 tickets. $ due this week!
8. Manlius Pebble Hill School is offering several courses over the summer including Anatomy and Physiology, Enrichment Courses, SAT prep, Drivers Ed., etc. If you are interested, information can be found in the Guidance Office.
9. LAST CALL FOR JUNIORS to sign up to help with next year’s Yearbook planning. We pick the cover for next year NOW!!! Stop by room 106 to sign up and pick up an information form. The deadline is Friday, May 1.
10. Senior Girls : Remember to pick-up your graduation gowns at Mrs. Mulcahey’s desk in the main office. They are $27.
Senior Boys: If you haven’t already ordered your Graduation attire, please do so this week. Check your mail at home in regards to specifics as the letter went out In late March. We recommend ordering at Tuxedo Junction, as they will deliver it here for you after the senior breakfast.
11. Attention high school students: The World Languages Department will again be holding auditions for the talent show on Thursday, April 30th at 2:40 in room 306. See Senora Saba or Madame Brimelli if you have any questions.