Attention Junior High Lasallian…We invite all 7th and 8th graders who have participated in Junior High Lasallian this year to our next meeting next Tuesday. May 13th from 2:45-3:30. Please join us for a celebration of your work this year, a celebration of our 8th graders heading off to high school and a time to reflect on how service has impacted our year together. Hope to see you then!
1. Any students presently in grades 9-11 interested in running for Student Senate for 2014-2015 should sign up in room 208 by TODAY. The week of May 5th– 9th students may campaign in classrooms, but no posters are allowed in the hallways. There are four senators and 1 president per grade. Elections will be in homeroom on Monday the 12th.
2. Attention Senior Girls:
Last September, you completed order forms for Herff to make your graduation gowns. Your gowns have arrived and must be picked up at Mrs. Klein’s desk in the office. Cost is $25 cash or check payable to “CBA”.
3. ATTN FRESHMAN AND SOPHOMORES: The SAT Biology Subject Test review sessions will begin to meet every Monday and Thursday starting TODAY from 2:45PM-3:30PM in room 303 with Mr. Atwood . Please mark this date on your calendars and take advantage of this great studying tool for the upcoming test. Any questions please see Mr. Dopkowski or Mr. Atwood.
4. Attention Sophomores and Juniors: Le Moyne College is offering summer courses for any current sophomore or junior in their Summer Scholar program. Please stop by the Guidance Office for a complete list of courses being offered. All applications need to go through the Guidance Office. These courses are a great bargain at $450.00 per course. Please see your counselor if you have any questions.
5. Attention Juniors: Just a reminder that prom reservations may be made with Ms. McGinty throughTODAY. The cost is $80 per person. Payment, policy forms and guest forms must be turned in at the time reservations are made. NO reservations will be taken without payment and proper paperwork. Thanks! Any questions, please see Ms McGinty in room 405.
6. There will be a Lasallian Youth meeting on Tuesday, May 6th after school in the Chapel. The meeting will be brief.
7. Attention Seniors: Herff Jones apologizes for the delay in delivering your graduation announcements. They promise the announcements will be delivered on Wednesday, May 7th.