1. All Male CBA Brothers: There is a “football meeting” being held this Sunday, May 4, at 6:30 pm in the Main Gym for you and your families. All current football players at all levels are asked to attend. We would also like to invite any young man who is interested in playing football, even if you haven’t played before. Come and see what our CBA football family is all about! See you Sunday evening!
2. All Students:
Polo shirts must be tucked in all day, every day, and your pants must have belts.
1. Attention all Junior High students: TODAY’s Talent Show event has been cancelled.
1. Any students presently in grades 9-11 interested in running for Student Senate for 2014-2015 should sign up in room 208 by Monday the 5th. The week of May 5th– 9th students may campaign in classrooms, but no posters are allowed in the hallways. There are four senators and 1 president per grade. Elections will be in homeroom on Monday the 12th.
2. Attention Senior Girls:
Last September, you completed order forms for Herff to make your graduation gowns.
Your gowns have arrived and must be picked up at Mrs. Klein’s desk in the office. Cost is $25 cash or check payable to “CBA”.
3. Attention All Students Taking the SAT at CBA this Saturday: Please be at CBA at 7:30am this Saturday. You will need to bring your Admission Ticket (with a photo), a current photo ID, #2 pencils (not mechanical), a calculator, and a few quick snacks for during your breaks. Do not bring your cell phone! College Board has strict regulations regarding testing and cell phones are not allowed. Please be prompt so we can start on time! Thank you and Good Luck!
4. ATTN FRESHMAN AND SOPHOMORES: The SAT Biology Subject Test review sessions will begin to meet every Monday and Thursday starting May 5, 2014 from 2:45PM-3:30PM in room 303 with Mr. Atwood . Please mark this date on your calendars and take advantage of this great studying tool for the upcoming test. Any questions please see Mr. Dopkowski or Mr. Atwood.
5. Attention Sophomores and Juniors: Le Moyne College is offering summer courses for any current
sophomore or junior in their Summer Scholar program. Please stop by the Guidance Office for a complete list of courses being offered. All applications need to go through the Guidance Office. These courses are a great bargain at $450.00 per course. Please see your counselor if you have any questions.
6. Attention Juniors: Just a reminder that prom reservations may be made with Ms. McGinty through
TODAY. The cost is $80 per person. Payment, policy forms and guest forms must be turned in at the time reservations are made. NO reservations will be taken without payment and proper paperwork. Thanks! Any questions, please see Ms McGinty in room 405.
7. There will be service at the Samaritan Center on Monday May 5 after school. Sign up in Campus
8. There will be a Lasallian Youth meeting on Tuesday, May 6th after school in the Chapel. The meeting
will be brief.