- There will be a mandatory Greenhouse Club meeting TODAY in Mr. Ribaudo’s room (201) at 2:45. Please be on time and ready to go.
2. ALL STUDENTS: All hallway lockers must be completely emptied and cleaned out, including textbooks, by 3:00 p.m., Wed., June 10th. Make the task easier by taking home a little each day between now and 3 p.m. Wednesday so you aren’t stuck hauling everything all at once on the last day. Take your textbooks home to prepare for exams,
them to rooms 208 & 210 on your year-end testing days. Waste containers & large waste carts are already located on all 3 floors of the academic wing to discard waste. You are
responsible for removal of any graffiti, tape, magnets, as well as any objects used to jam lock mechanisms. A maintenance/repair fee of $100 will be charged to students whose
lockers are found in need of extensive cleanup or repair, especially if locks are damaged by intentional jamming.
- All Students: When cleaning out your locker, please save any new school supplies, summer reading or other soft covered books. These materials go to the summer used book sale which benefits CBA. Boxes collection will be placed in the hallways today. Thank you!
- Upper Room will be meeting on Wednesday from 2:45-3:30 in room 105. See Mr. Cusano if they can make it or not.
- Any boy grades 7-11 interested in trying out for the CBA basketball team next year should attend an organizational meeting TODAY after school in the Callahan Gym.
- All school-issued uniforms and equipment must be turned in to Mr. W. or Mr. Kinn by TODAY.
- Overdue library books need to be turned in ASAP! All books are due TODAY. No fines are charged, but your report card will be held if you have books that have not been returned.
- Remember to stop by the Health Office to get your working paper applications before the end of the school year!
- Attention ALL Fall and Spring semester Art 7 students! Please pick up your artwork ASAP.
- Juniors who have conflicts with final exams should see Mrs. Killion ASAP.
- Student Senate: There will be a mandatory Student Senate meeting for all members (including the newly elected) Wednesday June 10th at 7:30 AM in the LGI. This is a meeting to pick a date for our summer meeting and to begin planning for next year. Please see Mr. Mullaney, Mr. Cusano, Will Ierlan or Mitch Taylor if you cannot attend.