- All Students: Your lockers need to be completely cleaned out by 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, June 11th; All tape, magnets, graffiti removed; Combinations left in good working order with nothing jamming the lock mechanisms by 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, June 11th. Maintenance and repair fees up to $100 can be assessed to anyone who leaves their locker with damages or with messes from substances, including scotch tape residue, glue, stickers, etc. that maintenance is stuck with cleaning off. Begin clearing out your lockers today of anything you no longer need so you don’t have huge piles to take home on Wednesday. Trash barrels and bins have been put into the hallways to discard locker trash.
2. ALL SPORTS UNIFORMS MUST BE TURNED IN TO MR. W OR MR. KINN BY WEDNESDAY.
3. Auditions for next year’s Select Chorus will take place on Tuesday, June 10th in Rm. 406 beginning at 2:45. Any students interested in auditioning should plan to attend. See Mr. Caraher is you have any questions.
1. The Modified Baseball Team party will be today at 3pm in room 207.
2. Attention all junior high students: you are invited to attend the last event of the year, this Wednesday June 11 after school in the cafeteria from 245 to 330. Enjoy ice cream treats and memories from this past year!