All Students – Welcome Back!
Advance Sale tickets for tonight’s 5:00 football game at the Dome are available in the Main Office for $7. ($8 at door).
1. There will be a brief but very important meeting on Tuesday, 9/9, at 2:45 in Room 206 for students in grades 9-12 who are interested in participating in the Fall Drama.
2. Orchestra Rehearsal will start on Tuesday morning, 9/9 at 7:30AM.
3. ATTENTION STUDENTS: If you were absent from orientation the past 2 days, you must plan to have your photo taken for yearbook, lunch line I.D., and school I.D. cards in the main gym the morning of Tuesday, Sept. 16th.
4. ATTENTION STUDENTS: Remember the best way to theft-proof your belongings is to lock them up in your hallway & P.E. lockers.
5. ATTENTION STUDENTS: If you decorate your locker, to avoid a maintenance fee at the end of the year, remember to use painter’s tape or magnets- never use sticky adhesive tapes, glue, or markers.
6. ATTENTION STUDENTS: Remember, the new storage location for storing things you can’t fit into your locker is at the end of the hallway between the locker rooms and main gym. Students are no longer permitted to store anything beneath the 1st-floor steps.
7. ATTENTION STUDENT DRIVERS: Students must possess a parking tag to park at CBA. To obtain a parking tag, students must see Mrs. Mulcahey. Student parking is provided only in yellow-lined spaces in the large main lot nearest the stadium and lower field as well as the upper lot across the street from the Temple Adath. White-lined spaces are strictly reserved for Staff, Faculty, and Maintence. Students are never to park in any white-lined space in the main lot.
1. Any Junior High student who is interested in auditioning for this year’s musical, Aladdin, Jr, should attend a brief meeting on Monday at 3:00 in the LGI.
1. Fall Semester Driver Education at Bishop Grimes will begin on October 7th. This is available to any student who is 16 or older by October 7th. Registration forms are available in the guidance office.
2. Seniors – Today in Homeroom you will receive an order form for your Senior Fashion Show T-Shirt. Please return the form and money to Mrs. McCann in Room 106 by Thursday, September 11 at 3:00PM. Remember, all nicknames will be approved by Brother Joseph!
3. Attention Juniors who took Studio Art last year: All the leftover sketchbooks are in the corridor outside room 405. If you would like yours back, please collect it before Friday, September 12th. Any uncollected sketchbooks will be discarded then. Thanks!