All students entering the 7th and 9th grades are required to take the CBA entrance exam as part of our application process.
- Pre-registrations for entrance exams required
- $20.00 fee to take the exam
- The entrance exams will be given this year on 3 dates due to COVID distancing requirements. Take any of the entrance exams on the following three dates: November 7, 2020 0r November 14, 2020 or December 12, 2020. Students may choose either Saturday to take the exam (there is no advantage of one day over the other) and students may not take all exams
- The exam begins at 8:00 a.m. and no supplies are required — we provide pencils, scrap paper and snacks
- Use of calculators is not permitted
- Breaks are given between testing sections
The CBA entrance exam is a standardized test that covers the areas of mathematics, English and reading comprehension. There is also an essay required on a topic of our choosing, which allows us to obtain a sample of a student’s writing capabilities. The exams are scored by a testing company and are used as a component in the admissions application process.
Thank you for your interest in Christian Brothers Academy!
Director of Enrollment Management
Mrs. Holly Dowd