All students entering the 7th and 9th grades are required to take the CBA entrance exam as part of our application process.
- Pre-registrations are accepted at Open House
- Walk-in registrants are highly encouraged
- $20.00 fee to take the exam
- Entrance exams are typically given on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of November; Students may choose either Saturday to take the exam (there is no advantage of one day over the other) and students may not take both exams
- The exam begins at 8:00 a.m. and no supplies are required — we provide pencils, scrap paper and snacks
- Use of calculators is not permitted
- Breaks are given between testing sections
The CBA entrance exam is a standardized test that covers the areas of mathematics, English and reading comprehension. There is also an essay required on a topic of our choosing, which allows us to obtain a sample of a student’s writing capabilities. The exams are scored by a testing company and are used as a component in the admissions application process.
Thank you for your interest in Christian Brothers Academy!
Mrs. Holly Dowd
Entrance Exams For Incoming 7th and 9th Graders for Fall of 2018 Saturday, Nov. 4 OR Saturday, Nov. 18 8:00 a.m.
New Student Application Deadline Friday, Dec. 1
Letters of Decision Mailed Friday, Jan. 5