The Booster Club is an organization that strives to promote school spirit to help enhance the CBA experience for students and their families.
It supports the athletic program through fund raising efforts such as concessions, 50/50 ticket sales, and the sale of CBA spirit items and apparel. All funds raised are used to help to supplement the athletic budget.
The Booster Club also assists the athletic department by helping to promote and staff home contests as well as sponsoring events such as the Lasallian Athletic Hall of Fame Dinner and College Recruitment Night.
A special benefit for Booster Club members is the ability to purchase a CBA Family Pass. It provides free admission to CBA home athletic events for all members of your immediate family.
- Since more than 80% of the student population is involved in sports, parental involvement is critical.
- Membership in the Club is available for $35 per year.
- An additional $30 provides entry for immediate family to all home sporting contests for the academic year. An additional $20 provides entry for extended family!
- Meetings are held the 2nd Monday of each month.
- Parents are encouraged to join the Club and support the athletic department.
Mail Your Payment To: CBA Booster Club, 6245 Randall Rd., Syracuse, NY 13214
Booster Club Apparel Sales
In addition to our TBD apparel sales during some sporting events throughout the year, you can purchase all of your CBA apparel on other days throughout the year, including Drop In Day and Back To School Night. Other dates and times will be determined and posted here.
Booster Club Officers
Vice President/Online School Store
On-site School Store
Brother Gabe Fiumano
For more information email the Booster Club at: CBABooster@gmail.com