CBA’s annual Open House for prospective students in grades 7-12 is this Sunday, Oct. 27 from 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
At Open House, visitors will have an opportunity to meet current CBA students, faculty and staff and learn about a Lasallian education.
Student tour guides will take families through the halls and visit each of the educational and extracurricular departments at CBA.
Some of the activities planned include:
- Science experiment-how to make a light bulb
- Hands-on art project
- Rehearsals by the junior high and senior high students for their fall drama productions
- Chorus and band performances
- World Language activities
- Math and Social Studies Puzzles and Trivia
- Religion Activity
- Plus, much more
Entrance exams for incoming 7th and 9th graders for the fall of 2014 are Saturday, November 2 and Saturday, November 16, 2013, both at 8:00 a.m. No pre-registration is required, and walk-ins are welcome. There is a $20 fee. For information, call CBA's Admissions Office at 315-446-5960 x1231 or visit www.CBASyracuse.org.