- CAMPUS MINISTRY
1. All Students:
Br. Joe will be addressing each individual grade level from 8:12-8:30 a.m. on the following dates:
Feb. 5th- 12th gr. in cafe; Feb. 6th- 10th gr. in cafe; Feb. 7th- 7th gr. in LGI; Feb. 10th- 11th gr. in cafe; Feb. 13th- 9th gr. in cafe; Feb. 14th- 8th gr. in LGI.
2. Reminding All Students:
Always strive to arrive at school by 8:00 a.m.! Every single day, students are expected to:
Please take the Herff Jones catalogs and order forms home with you. Mr. Person will make a brief announcement about a few graduation-related topics during homeroom today.
If you are interested in any of the scholarships, more information can be found in the guidance office.
3. The CBA Service Fair is on Tuesday in the Callahan Gym from 11:00 until 2:30. ALL students are invited and strongly encouraged to attend. Stop by when you are free or during lunch!
4. Today there is service after school at the Samaritan Center. Please meet in Campus Ministry by 3:00: Zach Popp, Joe Sullivan, Allison Croucher, Karen Simone, tom Benz, Chris Torrell, Sarah Roberts, Tianyi Qiao, Joe Rupprecht, Dan Mantooth, Jessica Prucha. If you cannot go, please let Mrs. Finlay know.
5. On Wednesday there is service at St Vincent de Paul after school (Jess Prucha and Joe Rupprecht signed up). Anyone wishing to go should sign up in Campus Ministry.
6. Lasallian Youth: the following students signed up for a service project for the Salvation Army Senior Center after school on Wednesday in Campus Ministry (remember you need to attend Weds. in order to go to the Senior Center): Tom Benz, Lilli Harrington, Jess Valerino, Brennan Carmen, Eric Little, Jack Carpenter, Zach Popp, Clay Jarvis, Jake Dinger, Matt DePerro, Mickey Pirro, Brendan Gacek, Josh Popp, Olivia Malvasi, Maddie George, Hannah Morris
7. Attention Juniors: Just a reminder that there is a prom meeting at 2:40pm today in room 405. Please come with ideas for your theme.