Wednesday, June 1, 2016
1. Hey Brothers – As you “leave the scene”…think green!!! Please deposit paperback novels, dictionaries, old summer reading list books, SAT prep books, study guides, etc. into the box! We are also collecting “gently used” or new school supplies! Any unwanted “dress code” clothes can be turned into the Main Office too. Thank you for your donations…the environment thanks you too!
2. There will be an informational meeting on Thursday, June 2nd at 2:45 in room 211 (Mrs. Lasda’s room) for students in grades 7-12 planning to join Jubilee next school year. Jubilee is a music club for students interested in singing or playing instruments for our school liturgies. If you are interested but cannot attend the meeting, please e-mail Mrs. Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS: DUE TO NEW YORK STATE LOTE TESTING, THE LIBRARY WILL BE CLOSED ON MONDAY, JUNE 6TH AND TUESDAY, JUNE 7TH FROM 8:15 AM – 2:30 PM.
1. Multicultural Club members are invited to join together for an end of the year activity. On Wednesday, June 1st, we will go to the Iroquois peace museum, Skaa Nonh, in Liverpool, followed by dinner at Koto. See Mrs. Lasda for a permission form.
2. Current returning members of MVP are removed there is a training meeting in Campus Ministry at lunch TODAY. Please make sure you attend.
3. Attention all Juniors: You MUST turn your green letter of recommendation form into the Guidance Office ASAP! If you do not do this by the last day of classes, you run the risk of your letters of recommendation not being written in time. Come see your counselor if you have any questions!