1. Information on Summer Programs through Manlius Pebble Hill School can be found in the Guidance Office.
2. Parents of Talented Teens will be sponsoring a Bake Sale on Thursday, March 31st and Friday April 1st to support this year’s Spring Musical, White Christmas! Bring your post-Lenten sweet tooth and purchase some goodies to benefit our talented and hardworking Fine Arts students!
3. Any student interested in being on stage crew for the Spring Musical should attend a meeting on Thursday, March 31st at 2:40 in Room 206. Please see Mr. Moretti with any questions.
4. This week we will be starting a clothing drive for our twin school in Kenya and the drive will go
until Spring break. We will be collecting any clothing with the name or logo of CBA. This can include sports clothing, homecoming shirts or any article of clothing with CBA on them. Each grade will have their own box outside of the main office where you can drop-off the clothes. Please contribute any CBA clothing that you no longer want. Thank you!!
1. For students entering 8th and 9th grade in the Fall-M.A.S.H. Camp information is available in the Guidance Office.
2. For any 7th or 8th grade boy or girl interested in modified track this spring, there will be an informational meeting TODAY immediately after school in the cafeteria.
1. If you are interested in volunteering some time at the Lasallian Dinner & Auction on Saturday evening, April 9th please sign up in the main office or you may contact Mrs. Mosley in the Development Office. Volunteer duties include selling raffle tickets, assisting the caterer, and helping in the silent auction as a mobile bidding assistant and live auction. You will be assigned time shifts starting at 5:30pm. It’s really a lot of fun!
2. Volunteer Opportunity: On Sunday, April 17th the YMCA in Fayetteville is hosting a Healthy Kids’ Triathlon from 9:00-11:00 as well as Healthy Kids’ Day from 11:00-3:00. If you are interested in volunteering, call Allie Clarke 637-2025 x230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the time commitment you are able to make within the range of 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. and if you have any limitations to the service you can provide (i.e., no heavy lifting, no aquatics).
3. Seniors: CNYSME (Central New York Sales & Marketing Executives) is offering a scholarship to students who are going into the Sales/Marketing/Business fields. Visit their website at http://www.cnysme.org/schlorship-application/ for the application.
4. Attention Sophomores and Juniors. On Thursday, March 31st from 3:00 – 4:00 in the LGI, teachers who are teaching electives will give brief presentations on their electives. It will give you the opportunity to learn more about your elective choices for next year and ask questions. The sport practice times have been changed to offer you this opportunity. See you there.
5. Onondaga County retired Teachers Association (OCRTA) is offering 2 scholarships for seniors in Onondaga County planning a career in teaching. Information can be found in the Guidance Office.
6. Be a donor – save a life! On Tuesday, April 5th, CBA will be hosting our annual Red Cross Blood Drive in the Callahan gym. If you are at least 16 years of age, you can save a life with a few minutes of your time. Sign-ups will be in the cafeteria during lunch starting Wednesday, March 30th. Questions? See Mrs. Mannion in Room 302.
7. Attention Junior Parents: Please help ensure our Juniors have a safe, fun Prom night, by supporting the Post Prom Party. We are asking for gift cards (approximately $20), or get together with other families to donate larger items, as prizes to be raffled at the post party. Donations may be dropped in the Main Office in the Junior Post Prom Raffle Box.