Welcome to the CBA family!!
As an accepted student at CBA, you will be invited to attend a Brothers Bound program in January, February or March. Incoming 7th grade students and parents will also attend an orientation in June.
10 Things to know about CBA, now that you are a Brother!
- 1-Be prepared to expand your world. You will be making many new friends and joining an engaging and vibrant community. CBA will be even better with you joining us!
- 2-Purple is our favorite color. You will see it in the halls, on the walls, on our students, in the stands, wherever you turn.
- 3-We take academics seriously. You will be challenged to expand your mind and be an active learner. Through technology, state of the art facilities, hands on learning, field trips and class trips and responsible choices, you will be expected to work to the best of your abilities.
- 4-We are a family. Our students are welcoming, friendly and proud to be part of our school. The friendships and experience of being a CBA Brother will last throughout your lifetime.
- 5-The Lasallian spirit is alive and well. Our faculty and staff are dedicated to you….teaching and assisting you to grow academically, spiritually, socially, athletically, morally and personally.
- 6-A CBA diploma means something. Every year our graduates are accepted and attend some of the finest colleges and universities in the United States and even abroad. This year’s graduating class received over 35 million dollars in non-financial aid packages to go on to higher education.
- 7-You will be busy. With over 60 sports teams, 3 bands, an orchestra, a junior high musical, a fall drama production, an all school musical, class trips, and clubs galore, you will be amazed at all you will accomplish.
- 8-Plan on giving back to others. While we focus on your education, we are also locally and globally aware. Since 1900, CBA students have been volunteering to make the world around us a better place.
- 9-Your spiritual journey is an important part of your growth. We are fortunate to be able to say prayers before each class and to incorporate religion into your class schedule. You will explore your own faith journey and talk about morality topics in school, while having the opportunity to attend class retreats each year off campus.
- 10-Our food in our dining center is amazing. We are well known for our french fries!