The campus of Christian Brothers Academy is located on 52 acres of land at 6245 Randall Road in the Town of Dewitt. A chapel graces the “heart of the campus” where stained glass windows depict the tenets of our founder, St. John Baptist de La Salle. An outdoor grotto also is a welcomed stop for all our students to visit as well.
The Main academic building has six subject-specific science laboratories, including a Junior High lab, Anatomy and Physiology lab and an updated Chemistry lab. Our campus is continually being upgraded with technological improvements:
- three well-equipped computer labs
- a MAC engineering lab with six 3D printers
- chrome books for student usage
- wireless capabilities
- Epson projector systems in each classroom
- digital displays throughout the building
The W. Dennis Owen ‘44, AFSC Fine Arts Wing boasts:
- state-of-the-art choral
- band and art classrooms
- along with the de La Salle Auditorium.
The addition to the back of our building has transformed our library into a state-of-the art learning technology center, including two new Maker Spaces, a Green Room and three new classrooms. This inviting space is designed to promote collaborative learning in an information and technologically rich environment.
Rounding out the indoor facilities are two gymnasiums, a full-service library and a Life Fitness Room. A single point entry, security system and check-in station, along with a multitude of indoor and outdoor safety cameras, help to monitor our campus.
Our outdoor athletic facilities are equally impressive with:
- two turf fields
- a gated stadium and track
- three tennis courts
- a newly redone softball field
- the Coach Tom Dotterer ‘53 Baseball Complex which includes:
- a new field design
- a covered batting cage
- pitching mound.
Recently, CBA successfully completed an over 12 million dollar capital campaign, “Our Mission, Their Future,” which features:
- a new front entry area
- Student Commons
- The Brother Gabe Fiumano ’47 CBA Apparel Store
- Brothers Cupboard and Dining Center
- student and alumni accomplishments
- along with our Lasallian Heritage.