Class of 2020 Profile
- 99% of our seniors were accepted into a four-year school, with one student electing to play hockey for the Eastern Hockey League. Students are attending colleges and universities such as Cornell, the University of Pennsylvania, Duke University, University of Notre Dame, University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), Georgetown, Carnegie Mellon, Wake Forest University, Wesleyan University, Bucknell University, Hamilton College, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, University of Rochester, Boston University, Bentley University, Michigan State University and Syracuse University.
- Several students earned spots in extremely competitive accelerated and dual degree programs including the Dual Admittance M.D. Program at SUNY ESF and Upstate University, 3 + 4 Dual Admittance Medical Program at RIT and Upstate University, the Early Admittance Medical Program at Union and Albany Medical School, and the University of Rochester Early Medical Scholars (REMS).
- Thirty-four students will continue their Catholic Education at schools such as Georgetown, Providence, Villanova, Loyola Marymount, St. John Fisher, Le Moyne College, Canisius, Xavier, Marquette, Siena, and Scranton.
- One student is attending Howard University, a historically Black College or University (HBCU) founded in 1867 in Washington, DC.
- Members of the class earned over $25 million in merit scholarship grants, not including financial aid, with the average student earning $210K.
- One National Merit Scholarship recipient, three National Merit Commended students, and 65 members of the The Brother Adolphus Chapter of the National Honor Society.
- Nine student athletes have committed to play Division I athletics.