Grades: 7-12 (Co-educational)
Number of Students: 780+
Number of Faculty & Staff: 85
Student/Faculty Ratio: 12:1
Network of CBA Alumni: 7,500
Courses/Classes Offered: 116
AP Classes Offered: 25+
Graduation Rate: 100 %
Athletic Teams: 60+
Activities/Clubs: 45 +
Bands: 4 (Including Jazz Ensemble and String Orchestra)
Choirs: 4 (Including Jubilee and Select Chorus)
Dramas/Musicals: 3 (Including Jr. High Musical)
School Colors: Purple & Gold
Nickname: The Brothers
- CBA was named a “National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence” in September 2019. One of only 50 private schools nationally and the only private school in New York State (2019).
- Ranked as Best #1 Catholic High School in Upstate New York by Niche.com
- Average standardized test scores are in the top 15% of all high schools in the country.
- CBA students, on average, score 30 percentage points higher on the NYS Math and ELA exam, compared to students throughout New York Sate.
- The average CBA student takes more than four AP courses preparing students for college and potentially earning college credit.
- On average, approximately 150 college representatives visit the CBA campus and recruit students to their college or university each year.
- Comprehensive SAT prep program is offered to students including the full administration of a version of the PSAT exam in the 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th grade.
Class of 2021 Profile
100% of our seniors were accepted into a four-year school. Students are attending colleges and universities such as:
- Cornell University
- Dartmouth College
- United States Air Force Academy
- University of Notre Dame
- Johns Hopkins University
- Clarkson University
- Wake Forest University
- Villanova University
- Providence College
- Hamilton College
- University of Virginia
- University of Rochester
- Boston University
- Bentley University
- Clemson University
- Syracuse University
- The National average on the SAT exam is 1050. The CBA class of 2021 had an average SAT score of over 1200.
- The CBA class of 2021 took over 300 AP courses during their time at CBA.
- During the school year, the Class of 2021 provided over 6,000 hours of community service.
- Members of the CBA class of 2021 were offered eight full academic scholarships.
- Five student athletes committed to play Division I athletics.
- Out of the 250 entrants throughout CNY, the class had three semifinalists and one finalist in the Syracuse Stage Young Playwrights Contest
- The boys basketball team set the school record for 26 consecutive wins in a row.
- One senior won the CNY Science and Engineering Fair.
- A senior came in 2nd place in the Regional Shakespeare Competition.
- A student won the Cameron Impact Scholar – one of 15 students nationally selected for a full tuition, room, and board scholarship to be applied to any college in the country.
- Seven members of the class were named All CNY Athletes.
- 100% of senior students who applied were accepted into 4-year schools.
- One senior played a record five varsity sports
- Members of the earned over $25 million in merit scholarship grants, not including financial aid, with the average student earning $210K.
- Seven National Merit Commended Students
- Ninety one members of the Brother Adolphus National Honor Society.