Grades: 7-12 (Co-educational)
Number of Students: 780+
Number of Faculty & Staff: 85
Student/Faculty Ratio: 12:1
Network of CBA Alumni: 7,500
Courses/Classes Offered: 116
AP Classes Offered: 25+
Graduation Rate: 100 %
Athletic Teams: 60+
Activities/Clubs: 45 +
Bands: 4 (Including Jazz Ensemble and String Orchestra)
Choirs: 4 (Including Jubilee and Select Chorus)
Dramas/Musicals: 3 (Including Jr. High Musical)
School Colors: Purple & Gold
Nickname: The Brothers
- CBA was named a “National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence” in September 2019. One of only 50 private schools nationally and the only private school in New York State (2019).
- Ranked as Best #1 Catholic High School in Upstate New York by Niche.com
- Average standardized test scores are in the top 15% of all high schools in the country.
- CBA students, on average, score 30 percentage points higher on the NYS Math and ELA exam, compared to students throughout New York Sate.
- The average CBA student takes more than four AP courses preparing students for college and potentially earning college credit.
- On average, approximately 150 college representatives visit the CBA campus and recruit students to their college or university each year.
- Comprehensive SAT prep program is offered to students including the full administration of a version of the PSAT exam in the 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th grade.
Class of 2022 Profile
100% of our seniors were accepted into a four-year school. Students are attending colleges and universities such as:
- Cornell University
- Colgate University
- University of Virginia
- Penn St. University
- Baylor University
- Clarkson University
- Fordham University
- Villanova University
- University of Maryland
- Arizona State University
- The George Washington University
- University of Rochester
- Boston University
- Bentley University
- University of Alabama
- Syracuse University
- Le Moyne College
- The average ACT score for the Class of 2022 was 31.2.
- The CBA class of 2022 took over 460 AP courses during their time at CBA; 102 students out of the class of 126 took at least 1 AP course (80.95%).
- During the school year, the Class of 2022 provided over 6,800 hours of community service.
- Total amount received in merit scholarships (not including financial aid): $31,837,743.
- Total number of students who received a scholarship to the school they will be attending next year: 94 (75%); Average scholarship awards at the schools students will be attending next year: $95,683.
- Members of the CBA class of 2022 were offered eight full academic scholarships.
- Four students accepted into Dual-Degree Programs.
- Seven student athletes committed to play Division I athletics.
- This year alone...1 State Championship; 4 Sectional Championships; 7 League Championships.
- Four students recognized in the CNY Scholastic Art Competition.
- 100% of senior students who applied were accepted into 4-year schools.
- One National Merit Semifinalist
- Three National Merit Commended Students
- Seventy members of the Brother Adolphus National Honor Society.