- Junior High Spring Sports Registration And Parents Meeting 3.22
- Spring Sports Registration and Parents Meeting 2.28
- Extra, Extra, Read All About It!!!
- ALL AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES CANCELED TODAY JAN. 4
- Scott To Attend Indiana University
- Extra, Extra…Read All About It!!!
- Six Student-Athletes Sign Division I Letters Of Intent
- Girls Cross Country Teams Captures State Title
- Winter Sports Parents Meeting & Registration
- A Busy Weekend In Store For CBA Athletics
Over 100 Years of Athletic Success
At Christian Brothers Academy, we feel that participation in athletics is a successful component of a well-rounded education.
As a Catholic institution in the Lasallian tradition, CBA promotes the development of the human spirit, mind, and body. The CBA athletic philosophy emphasizes important lifelong lessons that transcend the playing field.
Student athletes learn self-discipline, teamwork, commitment, and sportsmanship through participation in sports, in addition to developing self-confidence, celebrating success, and overcoming adversity. CBA athletics serves as a vehicle for these qualities, as well as fostering a safe and enjoyable environment for our student athletes to develop integrity, loyalty, and strong character.
Over the years, CBA has developed a reputation for fielding competitive, well-equipped, and well-coached teams in all sports. Our teams have been fortunate to have attained success at all levels. While striving for victory is the nature of athletic competition, it is only one criterion used to gauge our program’s success. Encouraging each player to reach maximum potential is our ultimate goal. Along with this comes emphasis on the values of good sportsmanship and fair play, including being modest in victory and accepting of defeat.
At CBA, all students are encouraged to participate in athletics in a way that best suits their abilities, whether as a player; in a supporting role on the team (statistician, equipment manager, etc.) or as the ultimate fan. We are proud of the fact that nearly 80% of our student body participates in some level of interscholastic athletic competition.