Criteria for Selection
The purpose of establishing Christian Brothers Academy’s LaSallian Athletic Hall of Fame is to honor those men and women who have made meaningful contributions to the CBA athletic program. This includes graduates who have exhibited a degree of accomplishment in their field of endeavor after having distinguished themselves in their interscholastic athletic pursuits while at Christian Brothers Academy. This also encompasses varsity coaches and loyal supporters who have devoted themselves to the betterment of the CBA Athletic Community.
Selection Criteria (Graduate):
- Graduate of Christian Brothers Academy;
- Honoree must have graduated at least 10 years ago;
- Participation in, with distinction, at least two years of varsity athletics;
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of accomplishment in his/her professional endeavors and interpersonal relationships which reflects well on the honoree, his/her character, and their alma mater.
Selection Criteria (Honorary)
- Ineligible under the Selection Criteria above;
- A friend of Christian Brothers Academy;
- A person who has distinguished themselves in their support of athletics at CBA,
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of accomplishment in professional endeavors and interpersonal relationships which reflects well on the honoree’s character and the school;
- Selection limitations per year are at the sole discretion of the Lasallian Selection Committee.
Selection Criteria (Coaches)
- Honoree must have coached a Varsity level sport at Christian Brothers Academy for at least FIVE years;
- A person who has distinguished themselves in their field during their tenure at CBA.
Please feel free to send an extra sheet to include all necessary information and return to:
Lasallain Hall of Fame Nominations
6245 Randall Road
Syracuse, NY 13214