Campus Ministry is open to all grades to participate in a number of ways. The office of Campus Ministry strives to encourage all students to grow in their faith and to experience the presence and love of God. The hope is that our students at Christian Brothers Academy, in realizing love from their Creator, will in turn reach out to those less fortunate to help lighten their load.
- Junior High students can sign up to participate in Lasallian activities throughout the year as their schedules allow. Information is posted in the daily bulletin announcements.
- Students in grades 9,10, and 11 will be encouraged to complete a minimum of 10 hours of service. Junior and Senior Peer Ministers will speak in homerooms to inform students of various opportunities.
- Senior High students can participate in Lasallian activities throughout the year as their schedules permit. Information is posted in the daily bulletin announcements.
- All students are invited to participate in the school liturgies. Training is offered for Altar Servers, Lectors, and Eucharistic Ministers (students need to have been Confirmed through their parish to be a Eucharistic Minister).
- Peer Ministry is open to Juniors and Seniors. Applications become available in the spring for Sophomores and Juniors to apply. Each year there are about 85 Peer Ministers who help plan the Liturgies, plan and run the grade-level retreats, perform service work in the community, and educate the school community/run the drives which benefit different causes.
- Seniors who attended the overnight retreat as a junior are invited to be part of the Leadership Team as a senior attendee.
- Seniors are required to do 32 hours of direct service to the needy. Campus Ministry helps direct the students to appropriate agencies.