|As the school year winds down, seniors look forward to the end of year events. Yearbook distribution, participating in their last game, concert or performance, attending the Senior Ball and viewing the Senior Video are all milestones that occur in May. Throughout the spring and summer, CBA has sought options that do not cancel these important celebrations, but redefine how to commemorate these senior traditions. With that in mind, all seniors and their parents are invited this Saturday May 16th, the night the Senior Ball was scheduled, for “Drive-In, Drive Thru Senior Night”!
Every senior and their family can visit CBA this Saturday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. to be a part of this event. First you will be able to view the Senior Video created by Janelle Little, in a drive-in format in the student parking lot. Then, spring coaches and fine arts department directors will be available at Alibrandi Stadium for photos to commemorate the“Senior Night” celebration.
Here’s how it will work:
1) We ask that families drive into the first entrance to the student parking lot (the normal exit). You may bring your parents/guardians but please do not carpool with classmates. Please dress in all of your CBA purple and gold!
2) Please wait until a faculty member directs you to a parking spot in the lot. Social distancing rules will be followed and all CBA faculty and coaches will be wearing masks. We kindly ask that you and your family members wear them also.
3) There will be a screen on the lower field where you will be able to view the Senior Video. We ask that you remain in your car during the presentation. At the conclusion of the video you will be directed to drive through the main gates of Alibrandi Stadium.
4) One senior/family at a time will be invited first to get your yearbook and then directed to the photo station on the field. Following social distancing guidelines, you may take a “Senior Night” photo with your family. The photo may be taken with just your family or, If you have been involved in a spring activity, your spring coaches and fine arts department directors will be available to join each family for a picture taken by Ms. Salamone with our Senior Night banner. The pictures will be shared with the CBA community.
5) Families may also take their own photos of their seniors. Please tag CBA on Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #CBASeniorNight2020.
6) After taking your photo you will return to your vehicles and continue on the road in front of the bleachers and exit from the Kimber Road lot. For the safety of all, and to follow social distancing measures, we ask that you do not congregate in the parking lots
Coinciding with the start of the event, the senior video and fine arts tribute video will be released through email. No need to rush to get there early, the event will run from 8:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Please feel free to come by at any time during that period and partake in the celebration!